Google
 

Monday, March 17, 2008

Care for Decollete and Shoulders

Decollete - the meaning: bare neck and shoulders

It is important to take a good care of decollete area of the skin. Especially in warm climates it is exposed almost as much as the face itself. In many women, decollete shows the signs of aging even earlier than the facial skin does.

Personally, I take care of my decollete exactly the same way as I take care of my face. I use the same products and treatments, even the same circle motions.

And while we're at it, it's good to pay some attention to our shoulders ad well. They are being abused quite a lot by carrying purses and heavy bags, bra straps and exposed to all the environmental factors all summer long while we're wearing sleeveless, strapless and tank top outfits. So, apply some good quality facial cream or lotion to your shoulders and massage. I promise, it does feel good - even if you do it yourself... :)

No comments: